Sessions offered for 2020-2021 are:
- 3 Year Old AM - Mondays and Fridays
- 4 Year Old AM - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Pre-K - Monday - Friday PM - The child must be 5 before December 31, 2020 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
• Students must be 3-5 years of age by September 30 for the 3 and 4 year old program and 5 years of age by December 31, 2020 for the Pre-K program.
• Students must be toilet trained before the first day of school.
• Medical exam must be current at the time of admission. Physicals are valid for one year and must be kept valid while the student is enrolled.
• Parents are expected to take turns providing healthy daily snacks.
• Our preschool is accredited by the Ohio Department of Education.
• There will be one 3 and 4 year old session. A maximum of 15 students will be enrolled in the 3 year old class and a maximum of 18 students will be enrolled in the 4 year old and Pre-K classes.
• Families are required to have at least one parent attend an informational meeting in late August, date/time to be announced later in the year, for an overview of preschool and pre-k policies. This will be a parent only evening, please do not bring your children.
• The preschoolers will be invited to “Meet the Teacher” (dates and times will be assigned at the parent meeting in August). During these times the students will meet with the teacher, create a craft, and participate to complete simple activities.