• Students must be toilet trained before the first day of school.
• Medical exam must be current at the time of admission. Physicals are valid for one year and must be kept valid while the student is enrolled.
• Parents are expected to take turns providing healthy daily snacks. *COVID restrictions may apply.
• Our preschool is accredited by the Ohio Department of Education.
• Families are required to have at least one parent attend an informational meeting in late August, date/time to be announced later in the year, for an overview of preschool and pre-k policies. This will be a parent only evening, please do not bring your children.
• The preschoolers will be invited to “Meet the Teacher” (dates and times will be assigned at the parent meeting in August). During these times the students will meet with the teacher, create a craft, and participate to complete simple activities.